At LAUSD, we believe parents and families are our partners. To help parents and guardians stay connected, LAUSD has developed a new and improved Parent Access Support System Portal (PASSport).
The LAUSD PASSport is a one-stop online system that securely connects parents and guardians to important information about their children at school, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It is secure...it is personalized to your child...and it is custom-made for YOU, our parents and guardians.
Through the LAUSD PASSport, you can immediately:
- Monitor your child’s attendance
- View semester grades
- Connect with your child’s teacher through email
- Update Emergency Information
- Complete online applications
- And much more!
The LAUSD PASSport is available now at passport.lausd.net. The first step is to register at passport.lausd.net. You will need the following to register:
- A personal e-mail address
- Your child’s student ID number (you can find it on any Official District Letters, Report
Card, Some Student ID cards and on IEP’s). Call the number below if you need
- Your child’s date of birth
- Your child’s name (as entered on your child’s official enrollment form)
Register now at passport.lausd.net and let the LAUSD PASSport keep you connected to your child’s Educational Journey!
Register during our LD South Spring Campaign window period from April 8-April 23. The school with the highest registration percentage will win a Chromebook cart
For questions or for assistance contact us at 213-481-3350.