The Taper’s School Site Council is a school-based decision-making organization whose central focus is supporting the best decisions for the students and staff. The School Site Council provides a means to improve communication and collaboration between the school and stakeholders.
Who may become members of the council?
The School Site Council is composed of members from our school community. This includes parents, teachers, school administrators, and other staff members.
Who may attend the meetings?
All School Site Council meetings are open to the public and members of our community are welcome to attend.
What are the major responsibilities of the School Site Council?
- Approve discretionary school budget items
- Seek input from school advisory committees
- Reaffirm or revise school goals
- Recommend the approved single plan for student achievement (SPSA) to the governing board
- Monitor implementation of the SPSA
- Measure the effectiveness of improvement strategies at the school
Meeting Information: Agendas, Minutes, Presentations, Videos Etc.: Links Below Are Clickable